Become a member of cren
Thank you for your interest in joining the Christian Real Estate Network (CREN). We want to welcome you and thank you for visiting! Since 2002, we have been able to assist thousands of different families through the buying and selling process by referring them to Christian agents that they can trust.
As a real estate agent, you know how thrilling it can be to help people with the biggest transaction of their lives. Whether through answering questions, counseling and hand-holding through the various stages of the process, and even praying with clients when the time is right. Like you, we are passionate about the people we serve and want to give them the best we have to offer while meeting their real estate needs.
Every day people from around the country are coming to CREN to work with agents they can trust. Our members seek to fill that need.
- Receive CREN referrals for buyers/sellers that request a Christian real estate agent. (25% referral fee).
- Send/Receive referrals from other members of CREN nationwide.
- Access our private CREN Facebook Group (1,500+ members) for fellowship, networking and sending/receiving referrals.
How referrals from CREN work
- All CREN referrals are made from a licensed Broker.
- Each referral is assigned to one agent exclusively (you do not have to compete with other CREN members).
- Upon closing of a referral, we ask for a 25% referral fee (gross commission before broker splits, on your side of the transaction).
- We ask for regular updates on each client we refer.
- $49 Annual membership fee
- If you do not receive at least 2 referrals from CREN during the membership term (12 mos.) we will waive the annual renewal fee.
- If you close a referral from CREN during the membership term (12 mos.) we will waive the annual referral fee.
On the form below you will be asked whether or not you are a Christian and what Church you currently attend. We ask this simply because our clients ask us regularly for an agent from a particular denomination. We do everything we can to honor those requests and if a client asks to refer them to a Christian agent, or specifies they want to work with an agent that attends a particular Church, we do our best to fulfill those requests. However, please note that if you are not a Christian, you still have every right to be a member of the Christian Real Estate Network. You will not be denied referrals, or any benefits that come with being included in our agent database. We have no intention of discriminating against anyone in this way and will honor any real estate agent's request for inclusion into the database. For more information regarding the Fair Housing rules on this matter, please click here and reference section 806.
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE FORM:
- Please complete each field with as much detail as possible. The most important fields are the ones that describe your location (cities, zip, counties, etc.) This helps us distribute referrals effectively.
- Do not list cities/counties that are outside of your reasonable coverage area. In other words, do not list every city in a 100 mile radius, this will actually decrease the likelihood of receiving referrals.
- If you are a previous member and unsure whether or not you are already in the database, please DO NOT complete this form. Email us instead so we can double check: email@example.com.
- Any other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text message: (888) 295-5199
Ready to become a member?
Complete the form below: